Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Self-harm - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Self-harm > Topics

Subject: Cutting
Replies: 10 Views: 815

420otaku 7/3/2007 - 1:35:21
Has anyone else cut? I am interested in comparing experiences and reasons behind it. *

sxyass26 26.11.07 - 02:01am
Its a day to day regular thing to me iv tried many times to stop but dnt seem to be able to its many difrent things that make me do it not jus 1 *

misalone 15.02.08 - 05:20pm
hi all i am new here i have been a cuter for a long time now .i know how you all feel if any one need a friend i am here!!! I cant stop *

me4you2 20.03.08 - 06:08am
hello i am a cuter and i cant stop *

djoser 25.06.08 - 07:19am
Id like 2 cut someone other than myself *

blueforu 26.06.08 - 07:26pm
I bn cutin 4 17 years the longest ive gone inbtween bout a year and a half started cutin words the last year like fat and sl*t not easy 2 xplain away why and at what age did u start cutin *

vrabbitv 30.09.08 - 11:57pm
I was 13 when I started. It became such a physical addiction I even went through withdrawl if I went more than a few hours without at least using my nails.from last february on I havent felt the need to cut as much, in july I officially stopped and so far ive been okay.my scars are a reminder of the best/worst thing in my life, the names of everyone I love are on my wrists but only readable if you try.I have friends who cut and I try to help them however I can.I know trying to stop doesnt work, nor does understanding why you do it.but if you work on keeping it from being an addiction, you may be able to just stop when the time is right. as with any addiction, stopping without a reason is pointless, you will fall back again. and talking about it always helps, as long as you talk to the right people.*stops for breath* and im always here for anyone who needs to talk.@;----- *

saintk 24.10.08 - 01:01am
Iv cut since i was 12 n im 29 nw.i cut bad the otha day,i hav many reasuns why,the reasun i did ths time was cuz i got dumpd by my gf who i love mre than life.i wana stop bt cnt n wen i try i get dragd bk again.am ere if ne1 wants t chat *

paparoc 2.12.08 - 02:42pm
I started cuttin many yrs ago now 2 try n find a release bt over t yrs i took 2 burnin myself. Recently i've returned 2 cuttin. I don't know exactly y bt i find t tend 2 do it more tis time of year. *

suchaqt 20.05.10 - 07:31pm
Hi all my names Kim I'm 21 and I've self harmed since i was 13. Was in an adolescent unit for it gave up for a while but came back with a vengeance i self harm once a month now if I'm lucky. But 90 percent of the times i need stitches. I am not ashamed of it i have a mental illness I'm no medication and thru therapy but its my way of coping if anyone wants to talk at all please feel free to mail me all the best. Take care. And you are not alone! *

fleur57 19.11.10 - 11:03am
I've used mainly finger nails since 3. Have reduced a bit by using hair dryer over site til too hot to take. Desperately want to stop. *

* Self-harm Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Self-harm

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits